Monday 7 October 2024

Day 43 - minor change gives major effect... and vice versa

 https://img0.joyreactor.cc/pics/post/full/Anime-Re-Zero-Kara-Hajimeru-Isekai-Seikatsu-Echidna-%28Re-Zero%29-nes-0-8621820.png

Day 43, joke is over for now... 
 
 Perhaps I should scale down my ambitions for my first serious game in a long time. 3D MMORPG would most likely be something I can do, but slow grind of making all the assets is bound to make me give up all too soon.

Perhaps some flappy-bird lookalike about flying for my daughter? She really likes flying mounts in Guild Wars 2. 

In the meantime I learned I need to dial down on cholesterol. My wife bought me some pills and we subscribed to lunch boxes. For now it's just replacing burgers and pizzas with salads. Not much of a change for me, food is food most of the time. 

The part I really like about Halloween is how many monster or witch related arts are being posted. I'm a hoarder, collecting cool pics from the internet. Currently over 2 GB os images saved, and it's just because I never carry them over from previous PCs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 51 - my job here is done

  Day 51   I got an offer to join another project in my contract management company. Which means quite a surprise for my current job folks i...