Friday 6 September 2024

Day 12 - fridays are always lazy

 https://cdn.donmai.us/original/8f/b8/__al_azif_masterwork_apocalypse_drawn_by_swd3e2__8fb8d75e0363ab822b727a746119d06c.jpg

Dozen days behind me in this NPC log.
 
Today at work I mostly done what every corpo-rat has to do. Log hours spend this week and write down what I aim to do next week. I ended up making decisions others were too hesitant to make.
 
In hobbies department - I'm still translating my book. Using translation tools between languages I understand not only saves my time (after all I only need to fix bad parts of translation) but also detects any spelling errors that I would normally overlook.
 
After two days of fencing practice I always have two days of muscle pain. Perhaps one day I will not have those pains. One day...
 
On other topics - I wonder if I should make something from leftover wood. I still have some spruce wood after making scabbard out of it.

I had a strange inspiration today, a story about a woman anonymously involved in a forum about sex-topics. Like discussing exotic fetishes and so on. As a throwaway comment she states she would like to be kidnapped by a mysterious lover for her birthday. An on her birthday happens just that - she is kidnapped by a man strong and gentle with her, he makes love with her following closely all the information about preferences she shared "anonymously" on a forum. The following morning she wakes up alone in a love hotel room no longer bound or blindfolded. Her things taken care of and waiting on the table in neat stack. Alongside a letter "I hope the experience was to your liking". I though about writing this, since I don't often write erotic scenes. It also explores concepts of "anonymity" and "be careful what you wish for" in the ways I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 51 - my job here is done

  Day 51   I got an offer to join another project in my contract management company. Which means quite a surprise for my current job folks i...