Tuesday 27 August 2024

Day 2, Pineapple juice is the best, Orange is close second

 https://cdn.donmai.us/sample/2a/06/__megumin_kono_subarashii_sekai_ni_shukufuku_wo_drawn_by_spindle_aidenr0__sample-2a0682d7818dbf2e6086756a5705340c.jpg

Second day of NPC-like log. 

Today I went to my physiotherapist. I'm borked, as always, but at least I'm making a progress. My abdomen muscles are improving, which should take some of back pain off. I miss milk, but it's not good for me.

I have watched and read several guides on how to make a third person player character in Godot. Mostly read since I don't have patience for slow-talking YouTubers, at least when they make guides. Looks simple, hardest part is having a character model and animations in the first place. That's something I will most likely have to sit down with for a while. Blender is my friend, my abilities in 3D modelling are currently my enemy. Improvement comes with time.

I made pizza today, home-made with ingredient chosen by my eldest daughter. Salami, mozzarella, corn, pineapple.

Life is tough, but worth living.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 51 - my job here is done

  Day 51   I got an offer to join another project in my contract management company. Which means quite a surprise for my current job folks i...