Wednesday 28 August 2024

Day 3 -- Apple Cider with Honey is all I need in my life now

  https://cdn.donmai.us/sample/5e/5f/__konpaku_youmu_and_asatsuki_touhou_and_1_more_drawn_by_mefomefo__sample-5e5f196b50cb4cc0295ea914e86053b1.jpg

Day 3 of NPC-like log.
 
So today I had fencing lessons. To be precise - longsword. It's one of my hobbies and I feel so refreshed after each lesson. Those are group lessons, usually, but I had some days when I was the only student. Tomorrow another lesson, in rapier this time. I could join sabre lessons too, but A - my wife needs time for her horse riding too and B - I'm not sure my body would manage more than two lessons a week, for now.

Today we had dumplings with beet juice, or at least I hope this is how this should be described in english.

I figured how to use CharMorph with Rigify to get basic human models for animation in Blender. Will start with basics like running/walking/sprinting animations. Then the hard part - learning to import those o Godot. Should also help me with other animations in the future.

I cleaned my car today with help of my daughters. Felt good.
I'm a bit curious what happens at my workplace during my absence, guess I will know of monday. 

Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 51 - my job here is done

  Day 51   I got an offer to join another project in my contract management company. Which means quite a surprise for my current job folks i...