Saturday 5 October 2024

Day 41 - I always choose Triss in Witcher 3

 triss merigold (the witcher and 1 more) drawn by raichiyo33

Day 41 of NPC-like log.
 
What is really gnawing at me? Is it stress, exhaustion, bad diet or bad habits? Perhaps a bit of everything at once.

Life is tough, doesn't mean it's not worth living. My wife is a living definition of unpredictability, my daughters are embodiment of chaos. My job is way too much dealing with idiots and not enough doing what is specified in contract, while my hobbies are not enough. My diet is whatever is easiest to get, and my habits... ech...

And yet I live. I walk this path slowly but surely grinding my gears into finest dust. Perhaps I shall find balance, or burn out like a little star. What may help me? Chemistry, magic, change? Answer uncertain, try again at a later time.

You know I like the calmer days. A taste of smile, a smell of woods. Grape juice like wine, sun rays like gold, time when time is abundant itself. No hurry, no worry, no stress, no fuss. 
 
I wish those days would return.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 51 - my job here is done

  Day 51   I got an offer to join another project in my contract management company. Which means quite a surprise for my current job folks i...