Friday 4 October 2024

Day 40 - every journey starts with an uppercase letter and ends with a dot

 xelloss (slayers) drawn by konemu

Day 40! Soon I will reach the answer to everything!
 
Today I decided to include a little homage to shamanic journey in my story. Another short tale from Blackmist Woods.
 
Shamanic journey is a meditation category concept. You enter a meditative state and journey through another world to learn more about yourself and the world surrounding you. My wife does it frequently, I've yet to try. I'm hyper-sensitive to everything that happens in my house so I cannot enter meditative state while kids are doing literally anything except for maybe sleeping, I'm also able to tell what each noisy machine (like washing or laundry) is doing within the house. I found no way to cut this off yet.

I like writing, I always liked it. I may not be necessarily good at it, but it's a hobby I picked up in elementary school and haven't ever stopped since. Back then it was just ink on paper, nowadays it takes digital form. I even managed to publish one of my books! The joy of creation, the feeling of making an entire world with nothing more than words and time. What started as a cheapest hobby for a young boy from poor family is now something I do despite having money to do more expensive things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 51 - my job here is done

  Day 51   I got an offer to join another project in my contract management company. Which means quite a surprise for my current job folks i...