Thursday 3 October 2024

Day 39 - eight virtuous vices

 https://img10.reactor.cc/pics/post/full/Hanekawa-Tsubasa-Monogatari-%28Series%29-Anime-Solipsist-8303700.jpeg

Day 39 of NPC-like log.

Aaaaand it's good to be back! Fencing lessons are always a blast. Master says I should try to scream more while attacking. "Raaargh!" Well, I'm not the type to scream but maybe he has a point. Other trainees seemed to gain +20% more damage on their attacks, as long as they managed to properly align scream and hit in time. Misaligned seemed to incur debuff to their stability.

I should perhaps train a bit more at home, but the recent rains made my training area quite slippery and unpleasant. Excuses, excuses...

I tried to be alone with my thoughts. They didn't have much to say, instead opting to give me several new ideas for a story. Fun, but not very helpful. Like an idea for demonic society ruled by philosophy of eight virtuous vices - a twist on seven deadly sins, where each of them is turned into virtue by mis-explaining each. Like saying that gluttony means "proper demons keep themselves well sated at all times so that no hunger or thirst may ever inhibit their plans". 

What is love but greed, lust and pride?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 50 - tedious

  Day 50.   I haven't touched translation of my book in a while. Probably because it's a type of work that is dangerously similar to...