Wednesday 2 October 2024

Day 38 - leather beats rope

 jill stingray (va-11 hall-a) drawn by mouhantain

Day 38 of NPC-like log.

Kids are tiring, until they tire themselves.

Aftermath of yesterday. My throat is getting better but that wasabi attacked me good, or was that some bacteria/virus? Who knows, I'm not risking it getting any worse so I'm not going to fencing practice today.

Work is overwhelming. As always management knows their priorities only when it's the last moment to set them. Scratch that, they know their priorities only when they come out to bite them in the ass for stalling too long. 

I replaced rope on my scabbard with leather belt. It wasn't easy, especially sewing leather loops on each end. I had to widen holes in scabbard for leather strap to even fit. But now it should work much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 51 - my job here is done

  Day 51   I got an offer to join another project in my contract management company. Which means quite a surprise for my current job folks i...