Tuesday 24 September 2024

Day 30 - time flies, slightly worse than fruit flies

 nathaniel hawthorne and margaret mitchell (bungou stray dogs) drawn by qianlilingjiang

Day 30, so it has been a month.
 
A long month during which each day I wrote something here.
 
I used to write my own blog with more of a philosophical purpose. Blog full of my thinking and rambling. Back in the day, I guess, I had nobody to share my thoughts with. So just writing them down in electronic form on blog was enough. Nowadays my life is much better.

I sometimes wonder what the future will bring, what will happen, what will change. In the end though I find it futile. Future is unknown, unpredictable and uncertain. I will know what happens tomorrow precisely tomorrow and not a day earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 51 - my job here is done

  Day 51   I got an offer to join another project in my contract management company. Which means quite a surprise for my current job folks i...