Wednesday 25 September 2024

Day 31 - Some nights I stay awaye, cashing in my bad luck

 https://img10.joyreactor.cc/pics/post/full/gogalking-artist-art-%D0%B4%D0%B5%D0%B2%D1%83%D1%88%D0%BA%D0%B0-art-7030771.jpeg

Day 31

Sometimes I'm sick of it all. Some days having wife and kids is not all that fun and happiness many may think it is. Some days their behaviour infuriates me to the point of boiling, breaking, reaching limit.

My wife is a lovely woman of a sporty girl disposition. Also a total slob unable to keep any place around her from succumbing into a mess. She is smart, clever girl that could forget her own head on a bad day and learn advanced abstract concepts in tenth of normal time on a good day. In stressful situations she tends to make matters worse by never being sure of anything and constantly changing her mind.

My daughters are two joyful, energetic, healthy little scoundrels that leave constant mess in their wake. Older one can't focus on a single thing for more than a few seconds, while younger one can... but only to cause some mischief. Older one has enough charisma to convince a wooden statue of the dog to bark, while younger has a mix of empathy and insight into others that allows her to steal a cookie right from someone's hand.

On a good day they are my joy and love of my life. On a bad day they are constant sources of stress and exhaustion.

Today, when situation cornered me into a rage I ended up grabbing a sword and hitting my training dummy. Is it normal for a flat-edged dull training sword to cut into spruce wood up to a centimetre deep? I hope so, otherwise there must be something wrong with my dummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 51 - my job here is done

  Day 51   I got an offer to join another project in my contract management company. Which means quite a surprise for my current job folks i...