Thursday 26 September 2024

Day 32 - fear and excitement are two sides of one coin

zeta (kage no jitsuryokusha ni naritakute!)

Day 32! A round number!

So it seems I will be leaving my current company. Not sure what exactly was the tipping point. Incompetent management, boss firing people by screaming at them during meetings, or just how outright bad is the product. At first it was stressful to take this step. Now I'm more excited than afraid.

I translated a few pages of my book to english and wrote another short story from Blackmist Woods. This time about witch helping young girl win the heart of a cursed hunter, by cleverly re-interpreting words of the curse.

I also bought some pieces of wood for carving. I have two ideas. One is to carve out a fox figurine and the other to make a few relief trees from flat wood. Idea is that if I can manage that, I will buy a sheet of magnet and glue it to the backside of those relief-carved trees. Should be fun.

After weekend in my wife's world I got sick. To avoid making it worse I decided to skip this weeks fencing lessons. I'm getting better but hell, how I hate situations when I don't have even an ounce of strength, energy and motivation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 51 - my job here is done

  Day 51   I got an offer to join another project in my contract management company. Which means quite a surprise for my current job folks i...