Monday 23 September 2024

Day 29 - bets are off!

 https://img10.joyreactor.cc/pics/post/full/Insact-artist-art-%D0%B1%D0%B0%D1%80%D1%8B%D1%88%D0%BD%D1%8F-art-8603480.jpeg

Day 29, it's almost a month now.
 
Health getting better but probably will miss training this week to get myself back into acceptable shape. Perhaps I will write more, I lost some of writing sessions due to all the chaos recently.

Work is boring and kinda vague now. New version dropped on Friday and it works... erratically. Not sure what the problem is, but it's my job to diagnose this app.

I'm thinking about ordering some carving wood and making something bigger. I'm eyeing ebony fox figurine from Elder Scrolls Online as a model I would really like to do. Not that I'm guaranteed to succeed...

Still tired though...

Eh, life is life. I'm finishing Boku no Hero Academia. Friend told me that ending was controversial among fans. For now plot is quite similar in beats to Fullmetal Alchemist. My current bet is that Deku is gonna end up quirkless at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 51 - my job here is done

  Day 51   I got an offer to join another project in my contract management company. Which means quite a surprise for my current job folks i...