Sunday 22 September 2024

Day 28 - home sweet home

 r/BokuNoShipAcademia - Drying her hair

Day 28... and it's good to be home!
 
I'm not a big fan of travelling. Seeing new places is okay, but all the trouble one has to go through for it doesn't seem worth it. Eating food you can't be sure of, uncomfortable beds, hours spent in car, train or plane - too much for me.

I enjoy staying at home, rarely leaving my country or even region. I had some really nice trips, places far away that I have fond memories of (like Prague) but in the end I'm a stay-near-home person. My own comfy bed, my family, my favourite food, everything tailored down for me over the years.

Perhaps this is why in the end I like reading and writing slice of life. Stories that show characters normally associated with grand action living a much more mundane life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 51 - my job here is done

  Day 51   I got an offer to join another project in my contract management company. Which means quite a surprise for my current job folks i...