Thursday 19 September 2024

Day 25 - I'm soo tired

 hibiki and helmet gangster (blue archive) drawn by nolyeokman

Day 25, I wonder how long will I keep it up?
 
Another fencing lesson, this time footwork. Damn footwork, my legs hurt. Not as bad as when lady novice dentist fucked up my tooth of course, that one I will never forget.
 
My daughter doesn't accept anyone from close family (mother, father, sister, dog) to be away. She panics and gets almost hysterical, hard to calm down. Today it hit me - she was for almost whole life raised with our cat, who died this summer. From her perspective cat just one day went to the doctor in car and never returned (diagnosis was dire, to say the least and cat was put down there, I sometimes still cry, I miss him). Now anyone leaving seems like a death sentence.
 
Recently I don't get enough rest, enough sleep, enough time to recuperate. Kids, training, work, housekeeping, it all takes both energy and time. 

I may not be able to make the next post in time. Or maybe I will. Time tells.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 51 - my job here is done

  Day 51   I got an offer to join another project in my contract management company. Which means quite a surprise for my current job folks i...