Thursday 12 September 2024

Day 18 - life is crazy, but that's peanuts for me

 yor briar and twilight (spy x family) drawn by yakimi_27

Day 18! My log is officially an adult now!
 
 I'm a sucker for abnormal things. For combinations of events and circumstances that while possible, are really implausible. Like two spies from opposing sides living together as family without knowing. Like the mysterious artefact that everyone's after is revealed to be something completely trivial hidden in plain sight. Like people meeting or seeing each other in absurd situations.

At hobbies - I finished several animations today. Current player character got replaced by one that can be modified a bit during creation, also can now walk and run with weapon kept on right arm. Good.

Today, since my kids woke up sick in the morning, I replaced fencing lessons with writing, from which I can return earlier and on-demand. My whole family (except for me) went to sleep mid-day while I worked. Tired I wrote something for fun - a Savage Worlds system based isekai story.

I sometimes wish my life was as exciting as fiction, but then I remember that I actively avoid such excitement and prefer quiet and peaceful life. Still, absurdity of life finds me anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 51 - my job here is done

  Day 51   I got an offer to join another project in my contract management company. Which means quite a surprise for my current job folks i...