Tuesday 10 September 2024

Day 16 - I need AI to clean my house!

 

Day 16 of the NPC log!
 
At work I seem to be a bit blocked by people who never answer my questions. Guess I'll have to figure some things out myself. What a waste of time.

At hobbies not much, I codified all I want to have in my game to keep track of what I made and what I still need to make.

Today was pretty hectic. Wife went to office, daughter to her dance lessons, all the while I had to juggle the car between their needs. I like to wander, I hate to traverse cities. When stuck in the traffic jam, blocked by a crowd or dealing with idiots on the road I feel strong desire for ability to just explode all the cars and people in the vicinity. Gods shouldn't give me destructive superpowers, I would use them on the first source of frustration!

Interesting trivia about image I used today and a few I considered using. Those are made by AI, which is not surprising nowadays. Many wannabe artists simply grab their favourite artists, mash their works into the algorithm without asking for permissions, and then sell the output as their work. But I noticed something funny - have you ever used Google Image search? Specifically feature that looks for pages where image appears on the internet. Many AI-generated images cannot be found! Not because they are rare or unused, but because AI that matches those images usually cannot tell those images apart. So instead of image I had saved on my disc I got countless similar AI-generated images.

Wonders of 21st century, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 51 - my job here is done

  Day 51   I got an offer to join another project in my contract management company. Which means quite a surprise for my current job folks i...