Monday 9 September 2024

Day 15 - I like the cold

 kisaragi ren (vspo!) drawn by hatogayar

Day fifteen!
 
At work... once again I wonder why do they even keep most of people. If my half-assed work is enough to bring a happy "wow" from our manager, the bar to pass is lower than the basement floor. 

At hobbies I managed to make separate animations for standing, walking and running in the game, changing fluidly with what character is doing. Of course those animations exclude hands, which looks kida creepy. My next step will be to create a few weapon models that could be carried by character. This will make it easier to create hand animations.

Today summer weather finally broke and we had slight drizzle for nearly whole day. Wet and cold seeping into everything left outside. I feel as warm as always, I guess there are benefits to regular exercise and physical hobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 51 - my job here is done

  Day 51   I got an offer to join another project in my contract management company. Which means quite a surprise for my current job folks i...