Thursday 17 October 2024

Day 53 - I need a nekomancer

 https://img0.reactor.cc/pics/post/full/greenkohgen-artist-Anime-Izayoi-Sakuya-8630168.jpeg

Day 53
 
Today we got visited by a person with a cat, wishing to give us this cat, and her daughter... quite clearly aiming to go back home with the cat. Of course she couldn't say that, her family already has eight cats, but it was quite apparent. Dunno if it was her or just new environment, but the "braves of the eight" hid under the bed unwilling to meet any new humans. In the end cat returned home with missy, and my wife agreed for a second chance next week.
 
I don't have high hopes for that. Part of me thinks there will never be another cat quite like my old Garfield. He was a bossy warrior who liked to cuddle on his own terms.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 53 - I need a nekomancer

  Day 53   Today we got visited by a person with a cat, wishing to give us this cat, and her daughter... quite clearly aiming to go back hom...