Monday 14 October 2024

Day 50 - tedious

 gogalking,artist,art,арт,Armored Women,knight,gogalking,artist,art,Armored Women,,арт барышня,арт девушка, art барышня, art girl

Day 50.
 
I haven't touched translation of my book in a while. Probably because it's a type of work that is dangerously similar to my job. I'm a tester, technically speaking an automation tester but we all know that given the chance employers will shove manual work onto automation tester instead of employing dedicated manual tester. Use a feature, check for errors, pass or fix. This is what I do when I translate my book, this is what I do for a living too. 

Probably this is why I don't have an easy time finding energy and will to do it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 50 - tedious

  Day 50.   I haven't touched translation of my book in a while. Probably because it's a type of work that is dangerously similar to...