Thursday 10 October 2024

Day 46 - there was something about desks and minds, but mine is empty

 original drawn by toonimated

Day 46
 
Fencing lessons today. I fought a champion in duel, she was clearly better. We fought till 10 points or 10 minutes.  Ended up loosing 3 to 8. My master still was proud, saying that some people fought her for much longer without scoring a single point.

I have some more inspiration for my stories. Tomorrow is writing day so perhaps I will be able to write something good.

I also have some world-building ideas, but no plot for them yet. Perhaps later, when I flesh it out enough.

Asian concepts like traditional chineese medicine and meditation really work for me. I'm trying to learn more about them since their effects are something I can attest to. Of course I don't expect them to work for everyone, my wife is a prime example. Nothing is absolute, except nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 50 - tedious

  Day 50.   I haven't touched translation of my book in a while. Probably because it's a type of work that is dangerously similar to...