Wednesday 9 October 2024

Day 45 - this fucking life

 veyonis,Александр Шакалов,artist,art барышня,art,арт,veyonis,artist,art girl,art

Day 45.
Wednesday.
Sword training.
 
Also I'm mentally down. Too much of everything at once for me. They are making our changing room but what they found is that electric cables in this house are a gargantuan mess. Can you imagine all three cables in power source to be positive? I don't know how to better describe it in english, not my native language. And what's worse it seems two rooms now share a light switch. Because it wasn't fucked up enough already...

My master wants me to go to some more serious competition. Why?! I'm not ready! I'm a disaster with a sword, usually winning by doing stuff outside what fencers might expect. And to boost my confidence I'm supposed to do it in a history-themed clothes... Yeah because I didn't feel like I'm unfit enough.

Change of diet doesn't help to calm me down. Another salad please!

My wife said, with seriousness and conviction "this month we shall rest a bit, no big events". This conviction of her lasted for 10 hours, until she got invited to a horse riding event with several competitions, big campfire etc. Yeah, this is my life now I guess...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 50 - tedious

  Day 50.   I haven't touched translation of my book in a while. Probably because it's a type of work that is dangerously similar to...