Saturday 12 October 2024

Day 48 - what gets barked on in the night

 anna (fire emblem) drawn by yonaga_nagaduki

Day 48
 
What gets barked on in the night? Seriously. My dog woke me up in the later part of the night, barking at something in the nearly pitch black darkness outside. Solar street lamps already ran out of power, and there was only a field of rape there.  I grabbed my glasses but couldn't see a thing. Other dogs in the neighbourhood also made noise. What the hell was it?

I moved my outside trash bins away from home, chained them up to the fence posts so wind won't topple them when empty. They look like a pair of chained mimics now. Perhaps I should decorate them somehow... 

In the meantime I'm trying to rest. My wife and kids ain't helping with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 50 - tedious

  Day 50.   I haven't touched translation of my book in a while. Probably because it's a type of work that is dangerously similar to...