Sunday 29 September 2024

Day 35 - Decisions that cannot be reverted are the hardest

 https://img1.reactor.cc/pics/post/full/Horo-Spice-and-Wolf-Anime-Animal-Ears-%28Anime%29-8588845.jpeg

Day 35 of an NPC-like log.

Finally feeling better! There was a spirit in my house apparently. Some mischievous demon tied to one of the clothes given to us by neighbours. As a natural protector of my home I got drained to hell and back from it's presence. My wife got rid of it, candles drums and all. After leaving house we got clearer heads, figured out what was going on and prepared a full battle-plan. In the end I had to discard that garment away from home. 

I cleaned out the upstairs bathroom. It's not much of a bathroom to be honest. Just a place for washing machine. Still I feel better after cleaning all the trash that amassed there over the year. 

Carving is hard, or rather feels hard to me. I'm not used to hobby that doesn't allow mistakes. In writing or IT you can always remove mistake and do it again. In carving that piece of wood is lost, you cannot undo a cut. This is what is hard for me in woodcarving.

Kida like with life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 51 - my job here is done

  Day 51   I got an offer to join another project in my contract management company. Which means quite a surprise for my current job folks i...