Wednesday 4 September 2024

Day 10 - probably the least eventful day so far

 https://cdn.donmai.us/sample/74/33/__hoshino_girls_und_panzer_drawn_by_lazurite_user_8870367__sample-743306fc43485d9a3d502a82edece775.jpg

Day 10, a small milestone!
 
At work - boring. How do they keep making those meetings that last too long and achieve nothing or less? It's dumbfounding for me, flabbergasting even!

At hobbies - not much today. I had great sword training session with amazing people. My scabbard proven useful and I got some compliments about it. Good day.

I... reworked walking animation from scratch using some internet guides. I can accept myself half-assing something, but quarter-assing is too much.

I still haven't decided what kinda story I will be writing next. I'm slowly inching towards fantasy, but at the same time science fiction has characters I've spent a lot of time developing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 50 - tedious

  Day 50.   I haven't touched translation of my book in a while. Probably because it's a type of work that is dangerously similar to...